Sunday, May 11, 2008

NANO


This is the amazing birthday present I got from my hubby last weekend! I LOVE IT!! It is my new 8 gig, gen 3 iPod Nano in my fave color - pink! I love it I love it I love it!! I would have blogged about it sooner, but I have been busy playing with it. It is so cool. I can watch TV, movies, listen to music, books, podcasts..... Right now I am trying to master the music part. I have already downloaded every song I could think of from iTunes and am importing all my cd's. Next is devising playlists and mixes. LOVE IT! I even have accessories...a SGK Breast Cancer Awareness sport armband for when I take walks and an FM tuner so i can play Nano in the car! I still want to get the player for in the house, but that can wait. If you can think of anything else i need, email me.